ZR/SD Firm – Definition
3 Jan 2009
“Firma ZR/SD” (in English: ZR/SD Firm) stands for “Firma Zrównoważonego Rozwoju,” or “Przedsiębiorstwo Zrównoważonego Rozwoju” (sustainable development company/enterprise).
A firm can be called a sustainable development company/enterprise if:
– in its vision statement it has included assurance of its existence and development in the specified remote future, along with respect to the environment and needs of local communities,
– and has transformed such a vision into a strategy of sustainable development in a manner which ensures control of its implementation,
– while its planning and operation management system has been adapted to reporting progress in pursuit of sustainable development,
– the strategy has been harmonized with EU, national and local strategies of sustainable development
– it has developed and announced a declaration of sustainable development culture.
Yearly Report in GRI format or a similar one is audited by independent organization and publicly available.