Commune ZR/SD – definition
30 Nov 2008
“Gmina ZR/SD” stands for ” zrównoważonego rozwoju” / sustainable development commune. In Polish “sustainable development” means “zrównoważony rozwój”.
Commune can be called a sustainable development commune if:
– in its vision statement it has included economical development in the specified remote future, along with respect to the world environment and needs of people on the world,
– and has transformed such a vision into a strategy of sustainable development in a manner which ensures control of its implementation,
– while its planning and operation management system has been adapted to reporting progress in pursuit of sustainable development,
– the strategy has been harmonised with EU strategy, national and local sustainable development strategies,
– it has developed and announced a declaration of the culture of sustainable development.